My Fab Followers

Saturday 5 May 2018

Make A Wish



I can't believe I've not posted in over a week - I'm busy getting lots of things made for a craft fair next weekend - and of course the sun has been out today, so I should be gardening.  I settled for colouring in the garden instead!  This card is one I made a while ago using lots of Marianne loveliness and a Lili of The Valley big sentiment stamp.

I do love these little layering bows from the Marianne Gift Wrapping set - full details below.

Marianne Products Used

Gift Wrapping  Die Set - COL1441
Stitched Circles Dies - CR1360
Slender Candles Dies - CR1435
Rectangle Ornate Corner Die - LR0407
Pussy Willow leaf die from set - LR0515 - NEW!


That's all from me for now, but make the most of this wonderful bank holiday weekend weather!

Hugs, Julie

No comments: