My Fab Followers

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Get me to the church on time!!


Hello everyone - sorry I've not been about much, I was busy getting ready for a craft fair at the weekend, and it was followed by looking after Violet for a couple of nights while Holly and her Harry went away to celebrate her 30th!  Violet was such a lovely girl and as good as gold and so entertaining.

Anyway, normality is restored and I thought I'd share a some churches that I made for the craft fair using the Sizzix Tim Holtz die sets.  I love the church steeple too and think it makes a great wedding card or a little gift at the wedding.  I also made some matching cards to with them as it's not easy to write on the finished church!!


The flowers and trailing vines are from Marianne sets as are the grass panels on the side, details below, and the sentiment too!!  

Flowers from die set Petra's Special Circle - LR0511
Trailing Vine Dies - CR1396
Grass Patch Die - LR0360
Wedding Sentiments Stamps - CS0999

Oh and I love the little metal bell in the bell tower - took me a while to figure out how to fix it!!
I'm going to do a bit of gardening now while the weather remains so lovely!!xx

Hugs, Juliexx


No comments: