My Fab Followers

Tuesday 18 July 2017

PFP Bright Colours


Hi blogland - we're set for another scorcher today here in The Lakes and I hope to get a bit of gardening done - although I won't look quite as chic - my wellies are black and I always end up looking as if I've been dragged through a hedge backwards!!

Anyhoo, we have a new challenge starting today over at Passion for Promarkers with a fab theme of bright colours as chosen by our lovely Hazel.  I've used this gorgeous image from Mo's Digital Pencil - Best of The Bunch.  And, for a change I've also noted the colours I've used as it can be helpful!
For skin, I always use Cinnamon, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush and Ivory - I start all over with the Ivory and then start with the darkest areas  using Coral down to Ivory again.  Finally I add a little depth with the Cinnamon for the most shade and go down through the spectrum again.  

For her pink boots, hat and tulips, I used  Shale, Maroon, Cardinal Red, Magenta, Cerise and Pink Carnation.

For her dungarees, I used Petrol, Marine, Turquoise, Mint Green and Pastel Green.
For the leaves and grass I used Pine, Forest Green, Bright Green and Meadow Green,

No picture of the pens but for the stone bench I used the Cool Grey set of pens, and sorry didn't note the dog and hair pens I used -  doh!
Of course, there's always a Marianne Die in the mix and the large Frame is that Die - LR0234.
The pretty pink design paper is also Marianne - Fleurique PK9135
We have a  great  sponsor for this challenge - Bugaboo Stamps - and the lucky winner will receive a $12 dollar voucher to spend in their store.

Bugaboo

Now, don't forget to check out the makes of all the DT here  and then grab your Promarkers and play along!!

Hugs, Juliexx





2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My Goodness, This is adorable, what a great card, Love the colours you have used. They are fantastic. Shes brilliant, feel free to come up to Scotland to do my garden as well!!! Love Hazel xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love your colouring and that flower spray is beautiful !
Kaz xx