My Fab Followers

Monday 15 May 2017

Namaste!!



This is the card I made for my daughter's 29th birthday yesterday, using Yoga from Mo's Digital Pencil and a bevy of beautiful Marianne Dies including their new Bendy Card Die set which I just love and I can see will get a great deal of use - I love the dimension it gives  (Catalogue details are below).
My papers are from the Eva paper pad from  Basic Grey - I'd forgotten how much I love their papers.  The Sunray die  is a Sue Wilson die from Creative Expressions.

Marianne Products Used

Bendy Card Die Set - CR1402
Garland Alphabet  Die - LR0340
Tiny's Bridge Die - LR0426
Weeping Willow Tree Die - LR0429
Large Tree Die - COL1424
Small Tree Die from Village Die Set - COL1383



It's turned really cold and wet up here in Cumbria - still we made the most of some beautiful  sunny days.

Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Absolutely stunning Julie! I adore the image and the colour palette, truly beautiful. xx

~@ngie~ said...

WOW a fantastic card darl... a lot of work has gone into that :) xXx
Please visit my blog :)