My Fab Followers

Saturday 11 February 2017

Wuthering from Mo's Digital Pencil


You know, Mo's Wuthering has to be right up there in my Top 5 favourite images.  This is my second make with her in recent months and think I may use her again for one further card I need to make. This one was made for my niece's birthday today, and I think, even looks a little like her!  Happy Birthday Charlotte! xx
My papers are from Crafter's Companion and the rose edge border is another favourite from Fiskars.  I've also used a couple of Marianne products, as always!!

Lattice frame behind image - Anja's Squares - LR0242
Lacy border (just peeking out at bottom of image - Petra's Beautiful Border - LR0407
Sentiment - Dreams set - CS0975 
Bitterly cold here in Cumbria at the minute, hope it's a bit warmer where you are!
Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: