My Fab Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Passion for Promarkers - It's all about Hearts



I just don't know where the days go at the minute, can't believe that a fortnight has gone by and it's time for Team 1 at PFP to show their work for our new challenge starting today!  Today's theme has been chosen by our lovely Shelly with a great theme of I Heart You!
I love this image from Mo's Digital Pencil - Dede and Pod - somehow it reminds me of my granddaughter hugging her baby doll, which she does regularly!  (And Violet has a little pointy, pixie ear too, so it's definitely her!)  
I used lots of lovely Marianne Dies too for my card- listed below - I especially love the new Foxglove die which comes in two pieces, so you can use just the leaves or flower stem for your projects!

Fox Glove Die- LR0452
Heart Die - CR1225
Lattice Frame from Anja's Large Ovals set - LR0236
Heart Dazzlers

My teamies have made some gorgeous cards to share with you, so pop on over here to take a peek.
And don't forget to join in the challenge using your Promarker products - you could win a fabulous set of pens!

Cowling & Wilcox logo

I'm off for some retail therapy today, so best get a wriggle on!
Hugs, Juliexx


2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh golly this is amazing, I love the colours you have used they are stunning, Hazelxx

coops said...

So stunning Julie.I really love the purple colours and fabulous and diecuts ;D

xx coops xx